Wednesday 2 November 2005

SBQ.

Today's

"Stitching Blogger's Question"

is suggested by Dianne
    "If you have stitched for a while, can you usually pick out the DMC colors you need from memory when you go to your LNS? (For example, you know that 610 is a brown.)"

Well, I never visit my LNS for two reasons:

  1. My LNS is online store (and have to see when my LNS is abroad, as it seems that it may be option nowadays)
  2. I have floss mom who purchases most flosses I need.
So, I really don't need to recognize them - though I have noticed that I choose my clothes according to DMC colours nowadays. (My favourites are 310 and 321.)

Though I think I could pick some colours just according to my visual memory if I'd need to go stash shopping to some local shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment