Tuesday 22 November 2005

Quote of the day.

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s rib: Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.
Talmud

Talked with my ex almost three hours in the phone (I don't even want to think how much that cost) and I feel much better about few things now. He gave me some hope and let me rant. He helped me to see things in better light as he let me to talk about them as long as I got my thoughts cleared.
I don't usually do friends (for me it's very honourable title), but he's one - though sometimes he can be very annoying, but that's life - and I can say I'm happy that he exists. (I think this is something you usually don't say about your ex spouse.... )

No comments:

Post a Comment