Tuesday 8 November 2005

Kawaii!^^

Off-white parts are bit too bright in that picture, but who cares? Compare this to yesterday's picture and you'll see the difference backstitching does.

More shopping.

First of all I spent almost 70 € to cosmetics (mostly to moisturizing creams), but that's how it is when you've sensitive and dry skin. (And of course there were few Yule gifts (to my sis, her SO and me (coffee/cocoa moisturizer. Sounds delicious, doesn't it?)).) Not to mention that it's more or less winter and it makes my skin dry even more... and in my case if my skin is dry it doesn't look dry, it gets greasy, which leads to very impure skin (in other words: pimples).
Yes, I'm shallow and I want to have good looking skin.

...and of course I did some stash shopping too... (I need black 28 count Jobelan to Silhouettes SAL.) It seems to me that my Electron is quite useful, and it works in most online stores (have tried 3 and it seems that it has been accepted in 2 of them). But I do wonder why it doesn't work in PatternsOnline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment