Wednesday 30 November 2005

Body.

About this entry. I asked that from Daniel and he agreed with me. Freaky, I'd say.

And... I think I'll begin to visit gym couple of times per week. I've been visiting there time to time, but now it feels like an good idea to do some light workout.
Ok, I admit that as my body looks better after one visit I've only narcissistic reasons to do so. Not to mention that it'll be good for my health in PCOs wise, as working out binds excess insulin from my body -> my muscles grow fast -> they bind even more insulin -> my weight decreases fast and when my body binds insulin better there's not that much insulin mixing up with my ovaries so in theory it should also affect to my fertility.
Though I have to keep eye on my weight decrease, as I know it can go down even too fast and that leads to troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment