Saturday 3 February 2007

Yesterday was more or less The Day of Big Blaah. But, when everything else fails you can always... stitch.

I decided to combine Thursday's and yesterday's rotations and stitch one of my designs (my view to certain traditional Nordic motifs) over one for the Challenge #1 (at EMS).
Allow me to say that it will turn out beautiful (IMO you just can't go wrong with white 32 count Lugana, burgundy silk and over one) - I am not actually quite sure how I can part from it - and very likely I will finish it as a biscornu (surprising, isn't it?! o_O).

As I can't show you what I am doing here comes the Man of my life (who loves to sleep in my stash shelf):

From that malnutritioned (he has food absorption problems) brown, dull haired little kitty to this gorgeous black cat with extremely shiny fur. (This guy is the reason why I don't feel bad to spend 40€/month to their food. I have never seen he this happy and healthy. ^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment