Wednesday 7 February 2007

I know I am crazy...

In last few years I have learnt to believe in my dreams, though admittedly I don't always seem to believe them. In last few years I have noticed that if I can't see personalised dreams of someone (dreams in which I am absolutely sure who the person is) there is nothing real between us - or even if I have other party does not. Even I don't want always believe to my instincts.

And, to my horror, I have also noticed that if I see a dream of breaking up with someone, losing someone dear, it will happen... (I could tell a tale of a dream I saw during my first night in Bangkok... I never even told it to him even I woke up, shivering of fear, in his arms...)
Now, that is an ability I would gladly give away if I just could... but I digress.

Also, lately I have come to notice that it apparently is a good sign if you know when someone is thinking of you. I had those moments of knowing last spring (I think that was why the relationship between Wolfie and me got so deep so fast - we are connected in scary ways, and I dare to say we still are... I claim that I still know when he thinks of me) with Lobinho and I have signs of it now.

I saw a dream of someone last night, or actually it was just part of a dream, the end of it, but it was good, it was filled with sunlight and I was happy in that dream. And I knew with 100% certainty who that person in my dream was. And I know that he was the reason for me feeling good.

Hold your horses, I am not in love, but admittedly I have met (maybe I should not use the term met as he happens to live in States...) a man who is interesting enough, wants same basic things I do and actually shows active interest <!--(*cough* I think you may call it sign of interest that he has said that he is determined to marry me some day *cough*..)--> towards me. (Call me mad, but I do prefer a man who really seems to be interested. )
Things are just in the beginning so nothing is official (except the fact that he has asked do I have any suggestion on getting us to same space to see could it actually work) and there's always that chance that it goes down the drain.
But to my non-existent point... I know when he thinks of me, I can feel it. And if I really begin to have dreams of him it should be a good sign... but then, I still see dreams of W. and we crashed.

It sucks to be pragmatic person who has premonitions. It gets very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment