Wednesday 14 February 2007

Late night with ranting blogger

I have issues with the fact that people have issues with the fact that I am reserved.

What makes it worse is that they usually claim that they have no issues with it, but still they want me to relax, chill a bit...
Oh, how I hate dislike humankind sometimes...

I know why I am reserved, I know it makes me look anal, but I also know that I will never be able to remove it completely.
What makes it so friggin' wonderful is that those people who know me and my history never question my self-defense system. And they know it only because they took the time and were willing to accept the fact that I am reserved - and noticed that in the end I am not reserved at all. I just need time.

Sometimes I do understand Anton Szandor LaVey's idea of making humans for your own use. (Making Humans For Fun And Profit... *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment