Monday 12 February 2007

Take a blog. Sprinkle some X-rated content over it...

One complains how she is single, but I am also getting the picture of my pickiness.
I really seem to demand a lot... but I can't help it that when man says that one form of penetration is out of the question because of his issues (if he is 100% straight let him be, but why I can't be that depraved pervert I am if I choose him?) it is a real turn off. I just don't want to eat oatmeal for the rest of my life... I don't want to make love just to have kids. If my soul and heart love I need to be able to enjoy also the physical form wholeheartedly.

Talking of men... I confessed my crush to mr. X yesterday, and even I thought it would have made things easier (though in certain way it did) it didn't as his answer was not really no nor yes, but something from between... and in light of recent incident he still has something to keep his status in my head: I do like a man who is not complete vanilla...
Though there are certain somewhat negative aspects in him too.

Life would be easier if it was simple.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I think it would be easier for me to be a man as apparently intelligent, overly sexual, extremely sensitive woman is not a being fit for living... she is just too perfect to live, or too depraved to live. Or too something to live.

/me dislikes the situation she is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment