Thursday 15 February 2007

Valentine's Day came day late!

...but it was well worth the wait, I got mail from two persons!

I have been a bit down lately (as you may have noticed) and this migraine is not making it any better, so both of the items really cheered me up (even I may not sound like it).

Firstly, I got Pay-It-Forward gift from Zalita. She stitched me the loveliest little sachet (with Rhodes hearts, which are on top of my favourite special stitches list):

(Colours are off, but it is winter and sun has set...)

By the way, my PIF receivers... I haven't forgot you, but as you may have noticed art has got a bit on the way... I am in process of creating them in my head and then actualize them. I do know exactly what every single one of you gets - though I may have to change the order or make you all wait a bit longer as I need to get some fabrics and yarn and... stuff. *grin*

Back to business... My Valentine's Exchange (at SBEBB) arrived from Leslie and in addition to stitching me this adorable tiny pillow she spoiled me rotten with goodies (two (fat?) quarters of fabric, Love Tree Ornament from M Designs and roll of ribbon). Without further ado, an exchange:

 

That red fabric is actually much deeper shade, but, as said before, it is dark and no matter what setting I used when taking the picture it doesn't get any redder than that...

Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment