Friday 23 February 2007

Boo.

Wednesday was day for gifts, so even I did have a happy dance and even I got half of something else done I couldn't show you any pictures, and yesterday... I didn't feel very productive. But I have been working on a model, which I am intending to finish before 1st of March. I just find the floss I am stitching it with as major PITA and it slows me down. Another half is finished, but I prefer to show the finished version so you have to wait until it's done. When ever it is done.

Seasonal Dragons RR

There is some progress in RR front. We have formed the final quartet - myself, Leslie, Jenna and Christine - set the dates and took care of all the practical issues. First mailing date is April 15th, so I'll add one dragon to my next month's goals.

But now, back to stitching and watching B5 (if any of you have any extra Marcus Coles hanging around please send one to me ).

No comments:

Post a Comment