Tuesday 6 February 2007

1174: Stash!

Ah, it was worth the walk in freezing weather: I got my Sewandso order (they sent it in registered mail o_O) and new Electron (they have changed the colour from light green to metallic indigo - /me likes). Without further ado... stash!

Two packs of beads, nine blending filaments (one more to come), big (50cm x 140cm) piece of 32 count white Jobelan, three Dylon dyes (Windsor Purple, Arabian Night and Kingfisher), packet of platinum needles, ten skeins of white Venus, some DMCs for Seasonal Dragons...

 

Notes to self

Needed pieces of fabric (sizes after dyeing):

  1. Loy Krathong: ~47~cm x ~57cm (18.5''x~22.5'')
  2. Exchange piece: 33cm x ~46cm (13''x18'')
  3. Seasonal Dragons: ~48cm x ~16cm (18.75''x6.25'')
And the fabric I have is that previously mentioned piece of Jobelan (which shouldn't shrink that much as it is cotton/polyester mix)... with correct placement I seem to have excess piece of ~30cm x 50cm. (Though I admit, I have been considering using one piece of linen I have as the exchange fabric... I am not quite sure how it'll turn out, though, as it is not white to begin with.)

One of these days I will do some dyeing... (Though I need to check do I have any table salt anywhere...)

No comments:

Post a Comment