Monday 26 February 2007

Memes here, memes there...

Monday Madness

  1. Do you ever use all caps when typing online messages?
    Heaven forbid, no!

  2. Does it bother you when other people use all caps in their messages?
    Abso-friggin'-lutely. Just ask how much.

  3. Do you use abbreviations (i.e. lol, brb, etc.) when typing email messages or text messages?
    I use brb when IMing, otherwise no. Sorry to say, but I find it rather silly to use such abbreviations - not to mention that I find it very disrespectful in most cases.

  4. Do you ever receive faxes or other correspondence from a professional office that are typed in all caps? If so, what do you think of that?
    Faxes? People still use them? o_O *grin*
    Nevertheless, I'd find it extremely unprofessional.

  5. Do you rely on the computer program to catch your typing errors, or do you proofread your material before sending it out?
    I trust myself, and I do proofread everything more than once (still, typos occur).

No comments:

Post a Comment