Friday 23 February 2007

[Dried solitude, just add water]

Apparently my mind really does something while I am asleep. When I woke up last night (erratic sleep) and first thought was that in order to protect myself I really should initiate friends first policy. While at it my mind also made a decision over it.
(Silly thing in this is that I did the same thing last year about this time... and it actually did work wonders. I was able to resist losing my marbles because of Wolf quite long with that policy - though they happily rolled away from me when I realised that he actually seemed to be in love with me (regardless my silly thoughts of not being interesting enough)... ah, the memories. )

The reason for my latest decision (carved in stone - at least for the time being *grin*) is that I, once again, have this dreadful feeling of being fed of humans. I actually avoid any social contact at this moment, with most people I'd otherwise communicate with, because I am tired. Maybe it is in the season, but I really need rest, solitude. There's too much background noise, too much hassle, not enough room to be me and not to get in conflicts.

There is too much noise in me, there is too many things I have to process once again (it seems to me that in order to get over anything I need to process it three times) and there's one snowprincipessa I need to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment