Saturday 24 February 2007

And life carries on...

Only four days to go... (And I have been celebrating with playing around with specialty stitches. It may come out as a series, as I already have base for a needleroll, biscornu and a fob... I think I like it here in my cave. Solitude does me good.)

It's wonderful to know health of my neighbours better than they do themselves: at least my downstairs neighbour's.
Last night I was in bed trying to get some sleep and his snoring kept me awake, which is kind of accomplishment noticing that I had one cat purring loudly next to my ear (I can sleep in purring, I am used to it - but I have never got used to snoring, even I was married with a man who snored, until his tonsils were taken out) and he does live beneath me. I shouldn't hear a thing from his place.
While at it I noticed that downstairs neighbour seems to suffer from sleep apnea. He stops breathing every now and then as he stops snoring for few seconds. (In his case it is at least partially self-induced: he is severely overweight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment