Tuesday 27 February 2007

It is called a 'Happy Dance'...

...because it makes you happy.
Even this is stitched on yellow (pale yellow, even it may seem more like off white in the picture) I am very pleased with the result. (As I don't usually like yellow that much.)

© Periphaeria Designs

Pieces of information:

    Design: Tribe #1 (Possibly continuing series - otherwise it can be interpreted as First Tribe *grin*)
    Designer: myself/ Periphaeria Designs
    Fabric: Unknown 32 count hand-dyed yellow Lugana from Silkweaver
    Floss: Moonbrand 403 (Avoid this brand if you can! (I have few excess skeins in different colours, anyone interested? *grin*))
I also had different, still stitching related, happy dance yesterday: more about it in Tales from Periphaeria.

And, just to reward myself I foresee some TW stitching in the end of the week - maybe I should try to finish Futurecast?

No comments:

Post a Comment