Monday 26 February 2007

The things you forget... Last night I got sudden urge to play around with my old linocut sheets and realised that I actually have couple of clean, uncarved sheets and one carver.
Now all I need is good enough idea and some time.

By the way

My little mind has been so occupied that I have forgot to add two more exchanges on my ever-growing list.
Exchanges in question are Mystery Exchange at TRN (send-out date April 16th) and Monochromatic Exchange at SBEBB (send-out date 14th of May). I actually know what I will stitch for both exchanges even I don' have the faintest idea of my partner yet and I can promise you: they are not biscornus.

These make it nine exchanges altogether for this year, four of them are already done (I just haven't sent my biscornu or fabric so I haven't strike them yet).

It's a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment