Sunday 18 February 2007

1198: sort of X-rated thoughts - once again

Hereby I decide that I have been judged to be too depraved to be worth of being in contact with or even less to be considered as a possible partner anymore. (And there was much rejoicing. *grin*)
I have not heard from that person in almost a week now and even I am a bit simple I am able to draw a conclusion between my last email and his sudden disappearance.

I find it fascinating though how person who says that he's sexually open can find something so trivial to be too much... or maybe, maybe it was once again the fact that I am sweet and depraved. People seem to find it disturbing when someone is cute and sexy, and apparently it also applies with being sweet and depraved. It just provides too much of a contrast in one person.

In the end it's better this way, as he saved the bother of me ending it with the regular I think we are too different yadda-yadda.
Though that would have been true: I seem to be incompatible with men who aren't at least as non-vanilla I am (even though I don't find myself kinky in any way, which is rather odd based on facts). And based on experience it is even better in man is deeper in that swamp than I as they are less judgemental and I get to try new things.

Now... the problem is where to find one suitable (intelligent) example to have and to hold..? And who would actually want to/ could be with me.

Singledom is interesting form of art. Not to mention that it is awfully tiring and uninspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment