Thursday 4 May 2006

SBQ; Overdyed opinions (and other notions)

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

is:
    "Do you or have you stitched with over-dyed threads? (Weeks Dye Works, The Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Six Strand Sweets, etc.) If so, what is your opinion concerning them? If not, why not?"
I simply love them!
Though I've only used SSS' and GASTs, but I do like to stitch with them, even they take a bit more preparation than regular floss with all that rinsing... I'd say they're usually worth every penny, or cent in my case, because of that variegated effect they give, which I happen to like. Sometimes design just yells for it - take for example Spring Surprise. It'd been, IMNSHO, quite dull without those GASTs I used. But with GASTs even I love it!

Actually I'm doing little something to someone with overdyeds at this very moment. Pictures will follow later.

Btw,

have you noticed one thing? Since Wolfie came into my life I haven't been blogging as much I used to (even thought I do still blog like crazy).
This may mean that I'm actually having a life or that I'm in midst of getting one (or many, actually *evil, naughty grin*)... shocking thought, isn't it?

And while talking about life I'd like share something shocking from day-to-day life... I got hepatitis A vaccination today (bought it yesterday). Could you believe that single shot (5ml) of it was almost 50 euros?! Fortunately 'pricking' was free as it was done in public healthcare...
Anyway, I need to get another one (another 50 euros, that is) to achieve 20 years protection, which may turn out to be very useful in future (and, to be honest, I consulted doctor who wrote me that vaccination and she recommended that I should get hepatitis B vaccination when I return to Bangkok (I should maybe add that 'if' after 'when', but what's the use? Fact is that when/if things go in future as they're going at this moment I will go back, to stay)).

No comments:

Post a Comment