Thursday 18 May 2006

SBQ; Now... Where's My Mojo?!

This week's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Jenna and is:
    "Lately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?"
Oh, just ask how many times!
Very suitable question after my latest entry.

As I see it there's few ways to find lost mojo:

  1. Let time pass, it'll come back sooner or later.
  2. Forget every single project you should be stitching and start with something new!
  3. Chocolate helps always. At least it makes you feel better, and stains your fingers so you've good reason not to stitch. (Unfortunately I've none at the moment. *deep sigh*)
  4. Stash shopping cures everything!
Usually when I suffer from mojoitis it heals by itself in 2-3 weeks. Sometimes you just need little break from all that creativeness.

And when it comes to my latest one... If I could afford I were shopping like a crazy at this very moment, but as I can't I've spent some time trying to decide my Project of Healing for weekend's Stitch-A-Thon. There are 2-3 sample designs from Dragon Dreams (Now, who's surprised?) I've been thinking of. I just need to decide which one.

Quote of the day

    "People's good deeds are used by the Eternal as seeds for planting trees in the Garden of Eden: thus, each of us creates our own Paradise."
    (Rabbi Dov Baer)

No comments:

Post a Comment