Tuesday 30 May 2006

Naah, goal check

I know it's not end of the month yet, but changes in routines can be refreshing. (And anyway, insecurity attacks need some cross stitching to be cured - though those I love yous helped a lot, actually very much (Needy? Me?) - even it's not actually cross stitching, just gridding.)

First, what did I say about May?

  • Actually I think it's better for me not to have any for this month. You all know why. (And those non-stitching goals for Jenna. )
Well, it was good not to have more goals, though my non-stitching goals have been moved to be June goals.
So, what I intend to do?

June goals

  1. One medal from Stitching World Cup with Alter Echo (though AE will be part of July goals also).
  2. Stitch Recipe Exchange item.
  3. Fulfill my non-stitching goals.

    And in case I've time/ inspiration

  4. Jaffa from Silhouettes
  5. The Greatest Treasure

Music, anyone?

Miasmah.com, music under Creative Commons License.

No comments:

Post a Comment