Friday 26 May 2006

Headless wizard and oddities of brains

It's dark and grey outside (read: it rains) so following picture isn't best one ever, but it shows my progress.

You may notice that table and chair are stitched with overdyed - and if you left it unnoticed, now you know.

I also heard few days back that my 'kid' Sabine (Adopt-A-Stitcher adoptée) received her parcel - just in time to cheer her up after a cold. My timing is impeccable (as 'certain someone' has told me), it seems.

Brainsss....

Last month I had problems because my brains adjusted to live in Thailand time (GMT+7) and now... Wolfie is in Singapore few days and my brains tweaked their time settings. Therefore my body lives in GMT+3 and mind lives in GMT+8.

Angela, actually he hasn't stole me from you guys, I've just been suffering from asociality attack (you may have noticed that I haven't been around in forums/ blogs that much either). Wolfie has been about only person I've been in contact with.
Though, I may be much more social in Sunday. I've been invited (it seems to me that bits_2_whole may be coming too) to spend an evening with, well, friends in Saturday and if I enjoy my time as much I enjoyed in those house warmings...

No comments:

Post a Comment