Monday 8 May 2006

Dancing Dragon

Say 'Hello' to Sally.

Info:
  • Designer: Teresa Wentzler
  • Freebie
  • Stitched on 32 count Lugana (some Silkweaver's Limited Edition, don't know actual name of the colour, but think of 'light' chocolate ice cream)
  • Two over two; with DMC
  • Substituted pearl BF with white BF
As you notice I decided to ditch borders.

And now I think I'll stitch all lacking parts of MSAL... I'm so behind!
Then it'll be Jaffa and latest SAL design, by Kristine Herber, from Dragonfly Stitches Yahoo group in a mini rotation (just because I stitch Jaffa on black and my eyes need to rest sometimes).

(Btw, I had this odd feeling yesterday that it's 10th of May even I knew it wasn't... and I don't know why my brains are suddenly so obsessed with that date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment