Saturday 13 May 2006

24 hour challenge: Giant

Tadaa! Success!

Info:
  • Designer: Jennifer Aikman- Smith from Dragon Dreams
  • Freebie
  • 28 count Pewter Lugana
  • Stitched with left-over floss
  • All colours changed
  • Star on top of the spruce is made with gold beads, other stars with some gold filament
And btw, my mother loved that card.

Life with the polar bears

My blog's name came from one 'famous' prejudice, which is that there are wild polar bears in Finland. Though I haven't heard it in ages. Other reason for it was that I sleep with one (at least for the time being). Polar bear that is.
And nowadays it seems to me that Neko, scary 6 kgs of drooling cuteness, has also his own sleeping buddy: another polar bear (in addition of his habit to sleep sometimes with 'my' bear).
Maybe I should change that header to 'Our lives with the polar bears'?

No comments:

Post a Comment