Wednesday 17 May 2006

Gushing

Jenna, it's good to know that I've at least one reader who's not completely bored to my teeny blogging about Wolfie.
Very much appreciated. ^^

Fact is that he is a real sweetheart so I can't do anything else than just gush (ah, new lovely word to my vocabulary) about him (and this is my blog anyway *grin*).
And for the first time in long, long time (sorry to say, noticing that I've been in relationship(s) most of my adult life - not a comparison, but something I've noticed - maybe I'm biased, but anyway) I feel that someone really appreciates me as I am.
It's in small things, once again. For example he's happy that I like same music he does (not difficult: he has good, and broad, taste and so have I) - he happens to like same music I do, he talks about his worries and problems with me - and he's interested of mine, he sends little I love yous - and appreciates my mushy messages/mails, he shares his daily life with me, even we still have ~7885 kms between us... Those things matter to me, those little things. Those little things matter most.

Some people could say 'you get into that day-to-day life phase sooner or later so why you have to begin with it right away?'
I just happen to appreciate day-to-day life, and I prefer to know person trough it rather than romantic illusions (I'm not saying I would be free of those, though, but I think it's natural to have them). As that day-to-day person is one who's there in most days, one is the person you (may) live with.
I prefer to have romantic illusions of that day-to-day person. ^^

    "You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other."
    (Sean Maguire to Will in Good Will Hunting.)

Chocolate for your ears...

I got an interesting thought few days back while 'looping' one song. If chocolate was music it'd be Flying Carpet (Ambient Mix).

No comments:

Post a Comment