Tuesday 30 May 2006

665

It's odd. 13th day of my cycle and my ovaries are pinching. Which could mean... yes, little egg cell leaving home. Though I don't believe in it, even I'd like to. Or more like, part of me believes in it, but part of me doesn't want to live in possible false hopes.
It's not first time in past few months, but it's still as odd phenomenon. Could it really be so? Am I really becoming more fertile? If so, I'm not complaining.

Fact is that my cycle has never been this normal... and according to one gynecologist I met few years back there's no hope for ovulation in case your cycle isn't ~28-33 days. Which wasn't the case back then (it was more like what cycle?). And back then the obvious reason for my inability to conceive was lack of ovulation.
I'm just wondering why my body is acting nicely nowadays? I'm not that old, even PCOs should get easier with age 26 isn't that old yet, I haven't lost any weight in... ermmm... long time. Though I haven't gained any either.
Wolfie? He came into my life after my cycle begun to normalize. Though happiness is good for my PCOs, so he has some effect on my health. ^^
Low-carb diet? That's only thing which can explain it by itself, even it's not recommended by nutritionists... but hey, if I can keep this syndrome behaving with it guess do I believe them?

One good thing in this syndrome: never a dull moment.

Snaps from blogs

Do you love quotes? Check Frances' 13 quotes for Thursday Thirteen. After it, check Undercover Angel's Thirteen Reasons Why Blog Friends Are Better Than Real Life Friends, also for Thursday Thirteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment