Friday 19 May 2006

Color Quiz; Ye 'ave a need fer a shrink...

Found this from Barbara's blog.



ColorQuiz.comsnowprincipessa took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in ..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.

And then some analysis of the analysis...

What bothered me most was this (ok, this was just for fun, but I'm pedantic): "Remains emotionally unattached even when involved in a close relationship." Since when?

Ah, this was good: "...seeking a rather unrealistic perfection in her sex life." Says who?
I'm hedonist (and depraved pervert, but that's more than you really need to know), I admit, but I also happen to know that great sex exists.
/me thinks someone has a problem with one's own sexuality here.

"Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity." Isn't that why we have sex, mostly? Because it's fun - or at least supposed to be.

"The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants..." Ok, I agree with this.

Interesting little thing, good way to spend few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment