Tuesday 16 May 2006

Nohari Window

Shameless stealing continues, this time from Linda.
Now you can judge me as much as you want, contribute on my Nohari window!

And, of course, do praise me in my Johari. ^^

Allergy?

I woke up with my right eyelid completely swallen... I don't know why, but it seems to me now, after taking allergy meds and giving it some cold compression, that I may have gnat's bite on my eyebrow.
Just great, first bite for the year and it's in place like that...

Though, before I saw myself from the mirror I was worried that it's paralyzed after my migraine attack yesterday - I had this phase some years ago when my right eye stopped moving during migraine attacks... and as migraine sufferers have greater risk for strokes and all 'nice stuff'... It was a relief to notice that my eye actually does move.

I just hope it'll calm down today. Otherwise I may have to visit doctor tomorrow, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment