Wednesday 24 May 2006

Peek-A-Boo!

Can you believe it? Nothing to say in two days?! Oh mi gosh!
Anyway, more memes for your reading pleasure, snatched from Zohrah:

  1. What is your occupation?
    Depends on the aspect of occupation. Unemployed (artisan of textile designing and manufacturing - sounds much fancier than it is).

  2. What colour are your socks right now?
    Socks? Do they bite? None at the moment, and usually I don't wear socks at home. (Never actually in case I can affect to that, though local climate etc. do affect to that...)

  3. What are you listening now?
    np: Billy Crystal - I Hate When That Happens (from Dr. Demento 30th Anniversary Collection - Dementia 2000!)

  4. What was the last thing you ate?
    Some 'unleavened bread' with cheese. And coffee (yes, it's food)!

  5. Favourite colour?
    Colours... Black, black and black. Crimson, purple, lime green, burnt orange...

  6. Music Preference?
    Way too long list, check my Last.Fm profile or jump straight to my weekly charts.

  7. Last person you talked to on the phone?
    Let me think... I can't even remember when I talked in phone last time, even less with whom... I'm not very fond of talking in phone.

  8. How old are you today?
    26 years, 10 months, 20 days, 15 hours, 54 minutes. (At this very moment.)

  9. Favourite drink?
    Water, coffee, chai, rooibos.

  10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
    Anything with men in revealing clothes.
    Actually I don't watch sports.

  11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
    Only last... 12 years or so. I disagree with nature about my correct hair colour (I'm not blonde even I've born as one! *grin*).

  12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
    Glasses. And even contacts might be 'easier' I wouldn't look like myself without glasses. ^^

  13. Pets?
    Four adorable cats, dust puppies. (One Wolf.)

  14. What will you stay home to watch?
    ...next....

  15. What was the best movie you have seen lately?
    Saw II.

  16. What is your favourite day of the year?
    I'd say Every day I'm alive. I don't prefer any day over another - at least not at this moment.

  17. What do you do to vent your anger?
    Write, cry, wander around...

  18. What was your favourite toy as a child?
    Car ferry (it had cars in it and all) and my baby doll (very realistic imitation of a baby), and my little grey cat.

  19. Vanilla/Chocolate?
    Both, please.

  20. Living arrangements?
    Apartment, rented. With cats.

  21. When was the last time you cried?
    Few days back. Missed Wolfie (and had my periods, wonderful mix for emotional outbursts). (The thing in missing him is that it is 'good' feeling (as much as missing someone can be). That's why I don't cry as often as might otherwise. It's very interesting phenomenon. ^^)

  22. What did you do last night?
    Night? I slept. Evening... stitched a bit, dreamed, read TechTales, played online chess etc.

  23. Favourite smell?
    Scent, I'd say. Musk, sandalwood. Freshness after rain. That smoky scent before weather changes to freezing. Cat's fur. Fresh coffee. Jasmine tea.

  24. What inspires you?
    Intellect, thinking outside of the box.

  25. Least favourite person right now?
    -
Oh, I almost forgot. Consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment