Wednesday 24 May 2006

Health-related blabber

It seems to me that I should reduce my coffee consumption drastically, and preferably try to survive few days without it (dreadful thought). My poor heart is erratic again, and even it bothers me to feel my heart beating what bothers me more is being tired.
It happens every time when I've any sign of arrhythmia. Natural reaction of course, my body tries to recover, but I have to run some errands today, so it bothers me.
And I foresee migraine because my blood pressure may be bit high at this moment (though when I had those bad arrhythmias some years back my BP was actually only slightly risen) - and having irregular sleeping rhythm doesn't make it any less likely to have another migraine attack, nor it helps with my heart.
And I'm quite sure that my heart doesn't like my anemia very much - though lower hemoglobin levels are one reason why females have less heart problems than males.

I've nothing against having body which actually seems to work like it's supposed to, hormone wise, but I've noticed that it causes problems for my activity levels... when you bleed twice-thrice as often you used to only about year or two ago it does affect and it affects so much you can really notice it.
I should try some extra iron, but then... I should get enough from my daily multivitamin pill(s), and as I eat meat nowadays I should have no problems what-so-ever with my iron levels (or so they say..).
But as said, I am not complaining in the end. On the contrary.

On other things, I'd like to thank for encouraging comments considering my SAT, and, of course, congratulations for our ESC success.
I meant to say this before, but you can't always remember everything, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment