Friday 12 May 2006

I'm so proud of myself: I remembered to mail my mom's card today!
Had to walk 4 km because of it, but it was nice, warm and sunny outside - and walking is my way to stay in some sort of shape (does wonders to your buttocks).
Though it seemed to me that I got some curious stares because of my clothing... It was about 18 C today, I think, and in these latitudes it's summer which means... yes, people with summer clothes: T-shirts, shorts, capris, skirts... You get the picture.
And I? Black; trousers and long-sleeved shirt.

But then, black is actually much cooler colour to wear than white (I've tested) and, odd or not, I like to maintain my 'healthy' paleness. (And I tend to burn quite easily anyway.)

What surprises me is that I don't seem to consider these temperatures as 'almost hot' anymore, and that I actually have no problems what-so-ever with sunlight at this moment.
Last summer I was extremely sensitive to both warmth and sunlight... my body works in odd ways.

Official useless link

Proverbs for the Millennium

And in completely other news...

Now I'm officially addicted to online chess. Somebody grab my hand and take me to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment