Tuesday 16 May 2006

More memes! Monday's a B*tch.

Found from Frances' blog.

mondaysabitch

  1. If you could make $100 a day by avoiding physical contact of any kind with another human being, how much money do you think you’d be able to make before you cracked?

    Depends on how long it'll take before I meet Wolfie (yes, it's taking longer than he/ we expected, but it's not actually cheap to fly from here to there - and as what keeps us apart is just the fact he's waiting certain reimbursements... we can't help it).
    In general I'd go on quite long, if, and only if, I weren't romantically involved, so I'd be stinking rich in the end!

  2. How much do the words "I love you" mean to you? Do you throw the word "love" around a lot? For example, if someone made a hilarious comment, might you exclaim "I love you!" while laughing, or are those words more sacred?

    Love is serious matter to me and I never use it in vain. But hey, I'm old (*giggles*) and cranky.

  3. If everyone of your preferred gender suddenly disappeared from the face of the planet, would you prefer to switch teams or become celibate?

    Erm... gender is mental state and I don't have any gender preferences... But if we use word 'sex'... Hmm... I'm amorysexual so if I'd find suitable woman/ what-ever and fell in love there wouldn't be any problems what-so-ever. (Though I've never ever even had a crush on a woman during 26 years... but anyway, this was theoretical question. In theory, I'd have no need for celibacy. *grin*)
    Sexual orientation is not that simple thing. I'm considered as straight - though I don't determine myself by my sexual orientation or lack of it - but I don't define myself as straight... actually I'm asexual in general, but when I love someone I'm sexual towards one. So, monoamorysexual.

  4. Would you be willing to donate your sperm/eggs for money, or just to help out couples who are unable to conceive? How would the knowledge that you might have offspring somewhere out there effect you?

    In theory yes, but not for money, if we don't stick to fact of my lowered fertility.
    And it's d just be someone who shares genes with me. Families aren't always about genetics.

  5. Do you think you could be genuinely happy being single for the rest of your life? (This is assuming that you just never meet/met mr./ms.right, not that something awful happened).

    I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment