Saturday 27 May 2006

Another exchange in sight

Again! I think someone should find cure for my exchange-a-holism...

This time it's Crazy Cat Lady Exchange at The Robin's Nest, and as name says it's all about cats and their 'crazy' (or should we say sanity impaired?) female owners.
Deadline is in September though, so I think I wont be overwhelmed with exchanges - even my list seems to get longer on daily basis.

Taj Mahal

I finally checked how big piece of fabric I need for Taj Mahal, and now it seems to me that I've fabric for it: Victorian Red 28 count Jubilee. It'd look quite good as Taj is worked on shades of grey and white - effects are made with specialty stitches.
Now I need only that cream #8 pearl cotton...

And I think I need to get to bed soon... (It must be old age. *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment