Monday 22 May 2006

S-A-T: Epilogue

It all started from this...

This is what I had few minutes ago

Not that much, but my Stitch-A-Thon goal was to cure my mojoitis and it seems to me that it worked.
And I had good reason to be slow. I've had a migraine today because I stayed up after 3 am today. I slept 7 hours, which should have been enough, but apparently I'm getting old and grumpy.
Or maybe I just should obey my migraine head and try to live like a good person.

Though... it was worth it. First time, in that 40 years we've participated, when Finns success in ESC. It wont probably happen again during my lifetime. (No, choice of blogging song has nothing to do with my lifetime or being old and grumpy.)
Anyway, metal (though Lordi is categorized as hard rock, I think) is what Finns do best. Long, cold, dark winters; short, warm summers without any actual darkness... We just don't know how to do good pop because we're not cheery enough.

Nrrd in love

Isn't this cute or what? ^^

And while talking of nerds in love... Meu Lobinho just knows how to be cute. ^^
I wished him good night (in Portuguese - just because I can, and little things are important) few hours ago, and just thought aloud in that SMS that I should improve my Portuguese... And what did he do? Yes, he gave me short lesson of diminutives before hitting the sack. ^^

Just about the most wonderful thing you can do for knowledgeholic like I am. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment