Monday 15 May 2006

Monday Madness; Filling the blanks

  1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be ________.
  2. One of my favorite recipes includes ________.
  3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to ________.
  4. My daily routine is very ________.
  5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is ________.
  6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my ________.
  7. I'm really ________ about changing the calendar when the day/month changes.
Filling...
  1. ... that Wolfie could have had some free time for himself.
  2. ..asparagus.
  3. ... get annoyed/ worried/ irritated/ confused.
  4. ...shattered.
  5. ...(I don't watch TV.)
  6. ...wall between 'hall' and kitchen.
  7. ... careless...

No comments:

Post a Comment