Monday 29 May 2006

MAB; Sunny Delight

mondaysabitch

  1. Do you concentrate more on fitness around summertime in hopes of looking more attractive in less clothing?

    No. First of all I'm not driven by looking good to occasional bystander. I want to like myself, and I want that my loved one likes how I look like.
    Though, I also happen to be person who likes to have company when exercising so at this moment my share of it is mostly based on walking (saves money and keeps my butt in shape) because my inspiration (in other words: one who goes to gym with me) is on other side of the globe.
    Other problems in my case are:

    1. High insulin and testosterone levels (for 46 XX) which means that my muscles tend to grow too easily when I exercise in any way (for example I've bigger biceps than many males who do weight-training in some extent... and I don't. They just are like that. *sigh*)
    2. Sensitive heart combined with muscles who want to be tortured with exercise... My heart can't take it if my body enjoys straining itself.

    In general my reason to exercise is firstly my health, and then my looks. You should also notice that I don't want to look muscular or be very skinny. I've my own views of how women look like and they're far away from beauty ideal of this day. (Someone very dear said to me: Women are build for comfort, not for speed. )

  2. Tanning:Necessary and beautiful, or unattractive and potentially cancerous?

    I see it like this: if you're born pink/ white it's best skin tone for you. If you're born with darker tone, it's best for you.
    Therefore, I don't believe in tanning. I don't find tanned skin beautiful if it's made. If you're naturally tanned then tanned skin is beautiful.
    Sunbathing is health risk and melanoma is not nicest cancer to cope with, I've heard. Though sun is also good thing sometimes. I should sunbathe because of my atopic skin (it'd make it smoother and less dry for a while), but I love my paleness, and I tend to burn easily (red-haired genes). Therefore I protect my skin from sun. (That's also why I wear black: creates lovely contrast with my skin, and makes me look paler. )

  3. You're lying on a beautiful, sandy beach. What drink do you picture in your hand?

    See previous answer. I don't lay on sandy beaches. Next!

  4. Do you have a cabin you go to every year, or a regular campsite perhaps? Do you love the outdoors, or does summer for you involve a close personal relationship with an air conditioner?

    No, I don't have. And I'd love outdoors without gnats (I'm 'allergic' to gnat bites) and all that pollen out there. Finnish summer is beautiful season, even it may be bit cold sometimes.

  5. Were your childhood summers full of memorable family vacations? Was this a good thing or a bad thing? Describe your most interesting one.

    Noup. So, I wont answer to two other subquestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment