Monday 6 June 2005

/m3 (4n5

Apparently I shouldn't update my blog in the middle of the night. I just destroyed almost finished entry.

My SIL

Yes, nothing beats the loving care of relatives... At least those relatives who think that because of the good old times we should and we'll always be best buddies.

I can live with that fact that my SIL thinks that she's so friggin' emphatetic but what bothers me is that she is hypocrite.

Why I think so? Well... She has been in my life last >10 years so I could say that I know thing or two about her. And it seems to me that A. was "better" BIL candidate than M. as A. was "exotic". He was something to brag about to her buddies in that peasantville my brother's family lives in:

    Oh, have I told that my SIL dates an Indian? Oh yes, isn't it exciting?!...

Apparently loving an European isn't something she could brag with.

How can I say that? Well, in autumn I showed her two pics: A.'s and M.'s and I told about her that I'm interested of both (This happened after met A. for the first time, before we dated officially)... Her comment was:

    "Of course you take that Indian guy!

And why she thought so..?

    "Because he's so good looking!"

Oh joy...

Maybe I'm, more or less, cold-hearted bastard as I was bit confused how the hell she weren't pro-European, anyway he has better educational background and he's cute though.

Anyway, after 4th of January M. became so very interesting and of course he'd always been my SIL's favourite... and after first month, or so, she haven' asked anything about us.

So, I think I could jump to conclusions:

1. I'm interesting only when I'm more or less single.

2. "Bit exotic" is good enough only when there's nothing "better" ("more exotic").

Ok, for most this wouldn't be that big thing but for me it is. I do know that I sound bit stupid... Anyway, I wait that day when I announce that he's here. Then I'll be very interesting again - and I have, unfortunately, proved my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment