Tuesday 7 June 2005

Coming out of closet

Lately I've started to become out of the closet with my blog. I just wonder why. Maybe it's just that 15 minutes in fame.

Thoughts...

...about relationships. Long distance relationships.

~2949 kilometers isn't that much but still enough to be torture. At least for me it's, as not being able to be close the man I love is something dreadful.

I've slept (mostly) alone for almost a year now and I should be used to it. In a way I'm. I can sleep alone, but nights are difficult to me.

First of all I don't want to go to bed because I have to sleep alone. And when I go to bed I stay awake and daydream, sometimes I even talk with him... I know I sound crazy but I miss him. By talking to air it feels that he's closer. (It's the same with emails. I've difficulties to send them when I write them as while writing it feels that he's close to me.)

What I hate most in this situation is that we can't see eachothers expressions nor hear tones from our voices while we're "talking" and it causes problems. Nothing serious though, but sometimes it's quite consuming when you have to think how you can say something without sounding like an idiot or being bitchy. And still it happens.
Yes, I do know that it happens in every relationship time to time. But things are quite much different when you're next to your partner and are able to see one's expressions. There's much more room for misunderstanding when there's thousands of kilometres involved in a relationship.

It may be our luck that we were friends quite some time before we confessed our feelings to each other. We have solid base to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment