Thursday 16 June 2005

Little things


I was taking carbage out and there was this little boy walking in parking lot with a bottle of soda... and he showed his soda bottle to me (We all know that childlike style) "Look what I have!". He made me smile.

Kids, they're so pure.

It was great also because I know that there are gossips about me in this neighbourhood, even I don't know any of these people. And if it were so I think that things might be different, or worse. I like this place, even though people seem to have difficulties with me, and that is why I stay here. And of course affordable rent is one good reason to stay.

My throat is aching and I don't know why... it bothers me. I have to hope that I wont get sick before next Thursday, I've admission exam in Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment