Saturday 25 June 2005

You can't live without them...


...you can't live with them.

Family.

I found out -my SIL is a bit gossipy sometimes- that there has been gossiping about my love life in my family. Behind my back, of course.

Ok, curiosity is good thing and gossiping is only humane but wouldn't it be just easier to ask it from me? I'm only one who can provide facts, others can provide only assumptions.

I admit that I don't talk as much about him as my family may think I should, but what I have to say at this point? Nothing new has happened. We still live in different countries and we still have same goal (AFAIK). We still love eachothers. That's quite much it.

Sounds bit rude, doesn't it? But that is how it is, to others. For us it is true also, but we have more levels in this - "surprisingly".

I miss him, and assumingly he misses me, but he does need that money he gets from his current job. Only reason why I understand it. And I know that he couldn't live with my few euros, it'd be against his principles.
His principles are sometimes very strict, I do respect them. Sometimes I just can't understand even I understand reasoning behind them. Mostly because I'm basically more emotional than he is. I use reasoning and my feelings when I make decicions. (I'll become an awful lawyer. ) He only uses reasoning (And sometimes his fears, at least it feels so). Some say that it's difference between males and females. In a way yes. It's only physical, only hormones. Partly. Rest is just what you've learnt.

I wait that day when I shake like a little child in Yule, that day when my only task is to get into the airport in time. That day when he is here - finally.

Something else.

It seems that I get my holiday this year too. I'm heading to my mom's place in August for 2-3 weeks. Only me and 7-9 cats. Free food and 70 square meters to live in, and natural conservation area outside. Great place.

I just need something to do in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment