Thursday 23 June 2005

Yes!


In fact I'm quite surprised how good this day was, as it was pure torture first few hours. Anyway...

I had my admission exam today and it went relatively well. At least I think so. It went better than I expected. And now I just have to wait a month. Then I'll know...

And after I left from University I was apparently quite cheery as someone tried to "hit on" me. It's always nice to know that you're attractive -even when you haven't slept properly in ~two weeks, have your hair almost shaved off, walk around in black... and of course barefooted. (Yes, Helsinki is a clean city.)

Last night...

I had three handsome men sleeping with me... one was very interested of licking, and other liked to nibble me... third is very into tummy rubbing...








No wonder I slept only three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment