Wednesday 8 June 2005

Just blabbering...

When he graduated last fall he sent me a link to a video made of this song:

Send Me An Angel
    ---
    Hear this voice from deep inside
    It's the call of your heart
    Close your eyes and your will find
    The passage out of the dark
    ---
    The wise man said just raise your hand
    And reach out for the spell
    Find the door to the promised land
    Just believe in yourself
    Hear this voice from deep inside
    It's the call of your heart
    Close your eyes and your will find
    The way out of the dark

    Here I am
    Will you send me an angel
    Here I am
    In the land of the morning star
    ---
It was quite cruel in a way. I was dating (I just had been uncapable to tell it to him for certain reasons... ) and then he sends something like that... He was only two weeks late. And I was too honourable - and too afraid.

Nothing to do with anything though, "just" a memory. Memory which I cherish and which made me cry last night like I cried when I saw that video for the first time...

I still can't fully believe that he loves me. But though... he says he does, I can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment