Saturday 18 June 2005

Best dream in ages


He was here. (In fact we were at my mothers place in that dream, I'm not sure is it that significant though.)

He was here and I felt his skin next to mine, I had him next to me when I went to sleep. I can still feel warmth and softness of his skin, I still remember how fabric in his clothes felt. I even remember how his neck felt under my hand and what his scent was...

And those words he said to me when he was laying there, next to me... he almost cried...
    "It was one of the happiest days in my life when you said you love me. Nothing is as important."
    "You can't realize how much it means to me that I have you in my life, that you love me."

So beautiful words, so meaningful even they were just in my dream.

I miss my Sonnenschein.

No comments:

Post a Comment