Sunday 26 June 2005

Good night


We had short but quite soothing conversation today about religion.

It'll be a hot topic many times after this as he's purely pagan, and I am what I am (and will be what I will be). And it may raise conflicts that my religion will show in our daily life, more or less. But, he has known it since we met (~16 months) and still he fell in me and wants to have a future with me.
I wrote short essay to him about my worries, why I worry and why I'm taking that path even it wont be easy one. In fact I knew what he'd say, and he said it:

Don't worry.

Sometimes I'd like to be able to take things like that. As easy at it sometimes seems to be to him - and sometimes easy things seem to be so difficult to him.
To be honest I think that it's good that he's like that, even I can't understand how he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment