Tuesday 28 June 2005

Morning.


This is one of these days. In fact it begun last night. Missing him so overwhelmingly that - once again - I have no words for describing it.

Last night I felt him behind me, his warmth against my back, his arm around me.
Power of imagination is surprising. Right now I can feel his lips in my neck, warmth of his breathing on my skin... I sound bit delirious, don't I? But who said that love is form of sanity? (It's sanest and insanest thing in human life.)

When I got up from my bed and came to living room it started to rain. It described my inner sensation quite well.

His pic is watching me from my monitor. I should put it off as it almost makes me feel worse to look at that cute face, but I can't as I miss him, I want to be with him and pic is better than nothing.
(How anyone that serious can be that cute?)

Yup, I'm one insane thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment