Sunday 12 June 2005

Dreams and premonitions


I'm annoyed. I saw a dream about him but I can't remember that dream. And I know it was good dream, that is why I'd like to remember it at least this day. It'd have easen my life.

But what is most important is that I haven't seen any bad dreams about him... because I have premonitions (sounds bit weird but that is how it is).

Before I fell asleep last night I remembered few dreams I've seen about him in past - before we were we. Odd dreams, beautiful dreams. Dreams of hope, dreams of love. And in my dreams I knew how he looks like physically (Of course I knew how his face looks like - cutest smile in Earth, btw) - and what kind of clothes he wears. I didn't knew it back then.
Sounds bit freaky, or crazy. But that is how it is, no matter how crazy it may sound.

Those dreams...

First dream I remember came in quite early stage, last spring. And when I think about it now it sounds so very familiar: We were almost us-> we "lost" eachothers-> we got together anyway. What is odd is that we were just got to know eachothers and we were just friends... (At least so we claimed...)

Then I saw couple of odd dreams in summer. Odd considering that we were still friends... Those dreams happened in chronological order and these things are almost only things I remember from them (How could I forget?): First he said he loves me, then he asked could I get engaged with him, then he proposed me.(Some Finnish thing apparently, in here proposing and getting engaged are different things...)

So, I had interesting dream life in last summer... and then there were those dreams where I just happened to go to Spain for various reasons and we just met there by accident... and everything went well.

Then came early autumn and this day. I saw couple of dreams about him in early September. Freaky one was that when I woke up from a dream where he had his arms around me... and felt his arms around me about a minute. I had to convince myself that he was not there and, of course, that "...he's not interested of you, you stupid girl!" Apparently that is why I was too afraid to ask what he feels for me and ran into a relationship with other man (Still, I never make mistakes. I think I needed that relationship with A.)... and continued having dreams about Sonnenschein.

I just wait that day when I have no need to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment