Thursday 1 September 2005

Nagging and misc.

Nag, nag, nag. Once again my ovaries try to kill me and I don't like this at all. Two painkillers and still it feels like someone stabbing me... Thanks to my PCOs.

Something good.

Well, we talked about my PCOs yesterday. And we had good conversation, which is something great.
It seems to me that Sonnenschein understands more than he lets me see. Fortunately he showed yesterday that side who understands my feelings about PCOs trough his own 'hate' to it (He seems to hate it because it may ruin, and ruins more or less, my health). And in some odd level he may even understand how I feel about it - of course he can't get it completely because it's not in him, but he tries and that matters most.

And what felt quite good was:

 "If you take me as I'm I'll take you as you're." (After he asked am I aware of that fact that quite many men could run away because of this... Odd question to make now, as he has knew about my PCOS for months.)

Ok, that is, or it should be, basic thing in relationship but I know this guy and that sentence had so much in between the words...

Once again I remember why I love that man.
He has some personality traits which I don't have words for, I only feel them when I notice them... quite unbelievable he is.

Even more...

I finished these so fast that I can't believe it.

   

Some day they'll be keychains, and I've one more Yule gift ready - which is great, and they're something receiver wanted to have (odd or not).
And I got some more experience of variegated threads. They're quite nice things to play with.

Btw, Sloe Fairy is finished too.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment