Sunday 25 September 2005

Things, part N

Me: If I were this person I am and I could get rid of this frigging syndrome I'd be almost an angel.
He.: who said that you aren´t one already?

What you can say to something like that?

Sometimes he surprises me.

And then there are those moments when I'd like to hit him...Sometimes. But I think that it is my part in this world. I've never met a person I wouldn't like to bang with a book sometimes.

Aggressive? Maybe. PCOs? Quite probably. In fact those message lines in the beginning of this entry had to do with PCOs and my current hormonal balance.
I've been quite well-balanced last days, and I doubt that it has to do with this entry. And now it seems that I'm getting in the 'blue phase' of my cycle, so few days of misery and general depression in sight...

Great.

And next I'd like to see have I been right with that ovulation doubt of mine... Currently it looks that I might be. (Breasts are hurting and my back is killing me.)

Interesting thought: A. had his 31st birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment