Sunday 11 September 2005

Thingies.

Sonnenschein is (/seems to be) back to normal, which is great. We talked quite much today, which is good also.

And he referred sligthly to his life in here... first time in days.

Exchanges.

Got my Fall Secret Pal info yesterday and already shopped online 'til I dropped. (Now I'm poor as rat, but who cares.)

I'm also doing little something for my SP. I just have to see how it turns out. If it'll be catastrophy I wont send it - "surprisingly". Otherwise it should be something she could even like.
IMO it's more like a gift, as it's ment to be in a way, when there's something hand-made in it.

Blog.

I've lurkers. Which means that some people actually read my blog. (And some actually visit my home page (I have my little elf who tells me that...).)

Apparently this isn't even that dull as I have always thought. Which is nice.

Why is it so?

Because it means that my life isn't as boring as I sometimes doubt it may seem to be, and my thoughts aren't that odd to majority as I think - or maybe only minorities read this..?

My dear readers, you can also comment entries if you want to.

Sis.

She's moving together with her bf -after two months of dating. They're so cute.

And I'm glad that her life seems to get better, at least in this important area.

No comments:

Post a Comment