Sunday 25 September 2005

Bookmarks

Haa, first BM is almost finished. I've now done all I can do before getting that filament. (Addition: LNS doesn't have it in stock, so it takes some time before they get it in stock again. I just hope it comes in time - otherwise I just have to stitch that snow without it.)

Good replacement for frenchie: Colonial knot. That is clear enough explanation even to my stupid brains.

And... I know what pattern I'll use to that spring bookmark. Ok, it has flowers in it, but... I've wanted to do it for some time - I just forgot that I've that pattern, and I've wanted to do it.

Activity levels.

I don't know why but I've been almost surprisingly industrious today. No sign of any kind of tiredness, even my brains are working almost well.
Don't know what causes it. Either it's autumn and darkness it has brought, or then it's that Hillel Tokazier's CD I've been listening half of the day.

DBF.

It wasn't long, but we had very interesting conversation once again. It's always nice to read things from between lines. It really seems that I'm some kind of winged, benevolent creature to him. (It has to do with my surname, nothing else can explain it... "--- a beautiful and benevolent supernatural being or fairy ---")

...maybe we're just angels to eachothers, and demons to everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment