Friday 23 September 2005

Good night.

I finished backstitches of scissor fob and I've to say that I am pleased with it. It's simple, but very stylish art nouveau flower (Lily I think, but I don't know flowers very well), and that antique lavender linen is just perfect fabric for it.

Darned, it's hard to be this good.

Journal pic.

Changed my default pic. For once I have a pic where I'm almost as cute as I'm IRL so why not use it? (Yes, I have quite good self-esteem, in case I sound egoistic to some.)

Looks.

Awkward transitions, part 69. Even these two things were in my mind when I begun to write this entry, so in fact it's not awkward transition... anyway: looks.

In this case Sonnenschein's looks.
It's just bit sad that he's worrying about his physical appearance and will I eventually accept it or not. Ok, he's not the lightest guy on Earth, but so what? First of all, he's quite sturdy naturally (which explains quite a lot). And second... I'm not best individual to judge anyone's physical apprearance, as I'm not the slimmest one on Earth.

Silly thing in this is that Sonnenschein is physically quite close to my 'ideal man': short (as 'short' as man about my height (~167-169cm) is...) and sturdy.

Yes, I confess that I've soft spot for men with broad backs and reasonable muscles. (And on the other hand I dislike bodybuilders.)
It may have to do with my own frame. As I'm not petite nor weak I prefer males who don't look physically inferior next to me, and who I can hug without crushing them.

In fact it's bit odd that he's not worried about that part in him which might be more meaningful to some: he is losing his hair during time. It's in his genes and it's happening all the time.
Well, they say that intellect and hair can't live in same head, so he should be happy. And anyway, he's those ones who'd look good completely shaven.

In the end only thing which matters anything is his smile, and it's cute enough to keep me thrilled (at least) next twenty years.

Username.

In case someone's wondering where Snowprincipessa comes from I can tell.

When we 'met' with Sonnenschein he used to call me Snow Queen... And if I recall correctly, it was taken when I was thinking of my blogger name, so I twisted it a bit. This is why I'm something as girly as snowprincipessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment